Æxiled Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little about the Wolf who clanks when He runs

3 posters

Go down

A little about the Wolf who clanks when He runs Empty A little about the Wolf who clanks when He runs

Post by Lycanstorm Wed May 20, 2015 4:52 pm

Well for starters my name is Jorge. I am a veteran, I live in Puerto Rico. I was Born and Raised here until I was 18 then went to the US Army. I have been to the United States, Spain, France, Italy, Germany, Amsterdam, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Japan, South Korea, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Afghanistan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan just to name a few.

I started Playing WoW in 2009. It all started when I was coming back from Afghanistan and was trying to find my soldiers. I found them at the Camp Doha Starbucks playing WoW. I started making fun of them by calling them Nerds and such. One of them got up and told me "But Sergeant, you won't understand us until you play it". I told them I wasn't going to buy a game that requires me to pay a monthly Subscription. Next day they came and found me. Between all of them they bought the Battle Chest (WoTLK was just released and the box came with Vanilla and BC) and gave it to me. Same soldier that said I wont understand told me "Game comes with 1 month of free game play. You can use it and see if you like it and if not then uninstall it". I laughed and tossed it on top of my bed and said I will try it later. 3 days later we are stuck at the same Starbucks because of a sandstorm and our work there required that daily shipments be sent by air, but all flights were cancelled for the next 4 days. I decided to install the game and give it a try. 39 hours and about the same amount on lattes my 1st toon was a level 62. I had to stop due to sheer exhaustion after having a caffeine crash. My soldiers were so happy we formed a guild together (Guardians of The lost Cause, Garrosh Server, it has been disbanded for about 3 years now).

Now a days I play both Alliance and Horde. I can get enough of the factions story Lines and always looking for quests and dungeons/Raids that have lots of dialogue and Cut scenes. My toons at our guild are Lycanstorm, Thunderwplf, Yeisa, Yeisamari and Heartfist. Right now my main is Lycanstorm, who is a maxed Blacksmith. I am always putting armor and weapons at our Guild Bank and most of the time I will not charge a guildie unless it's something that I am using my own hard to get materials (true steel ingots, Greater steel essence etc). I am also the "Unofficial" guild clown so you may read some of my dumb jokes now and then.

Feel free to ask me anything here that you want to know.
Lycanstorm
Lycanstorm

Back to top Go down

A little about the Wolf who clanks when He runs Empty Re: A little about the Wolf who clanks when He runs

Post by Sodabucket Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:04 am

I have one question. When you went to Amsterdam did you go "shopping"? That place is crazy. I had a guy try to sell me cocaine and heroin and when he realized i wasn't interested in those he offered an assortment of nice watches. What? LOL
Sodabucket
Sodabucket
Admin

https://aetheralguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A little about the Wolf who clanks when He runs Empty Re: A little about the Wolf who clanks when He runs

Post by Lycanstorm Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:10 am

Nope but had a drunk German girl grab my head and shove her between her tits infront of my existence wife
Lycanstorm
Lycanstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Isilwenn Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:35 pm

Bahahahaha!
Isilwenn
Isilwenn

Back to top Go down

Post by Lycanstorm Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:30 pm

Meant to say "ex wife" and "shoved it" I hate it when I do literal translations
Lycanstorm
Lycanstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down