Æxiled Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These conflabbit, newfangled forums with their fancy intros...this old hag can't take it anymore! Young whippersnappers and their technologies...

3 posters

Go down

These conflabbit, newfangled forums with their fancy intros...this old hag can't take it anymore! Young whippersnappers and their technologies... Empty These conflabbit, newfangled forums with their fancy intros...this old hag can't take it anymore! Young whippersnappers and their technologies...

Post by Isilwenn Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:06 am

Hey all, Isilwenn here! On any given day you'll catch me harassing guildies to run the Apexis daily with me, being yelled at by J, or talking to guildies in guild chat that don't respond to me. That's okay though...*twitch* I still love you guys even though you don't love me back.  
geek
I grew up in Jersey and moved to Tennessee about 10 years ago. I love it in the South, even though sometimes I can be out of place being a Puerto Rican northerner but I wouldn't have it any other way! I consider TN my home now, I like it here. Sometimes I joke that God will have to literally come down from heaven and tell me to move back there.  
I am a veterinary nurse, certified cat-wrangler, and dog wrestler. I hate rabbits though. Rabbits suck. I've been shoulder-deep in a cow's ass, death gripped a bull's scrotum to measure it, and have battle scars from working. Fun, right? Yes, fun!
I used to play WoW and took a very long break until right before WoD was released. Was randomly questing with someone (that someone was Myrr) and they invited me to their guild. The rest is history! I enjoy the game and more so enjoy the social aspect of the game and getting to know my fellow guildies.

These conflabbit, newfangled forums with their fancy intros...this old hag can't take it anymore! Young whippersnappers and their technologies... <a href=These conflabbit, newfangled forums with their fancy intros...this old hag can't take it anymore! Young whippersnappers and their technologies... De7d070c-4742-4ca0-b046-e0f164f649b4" />

Last edited by Isilwenn on Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Isilwenn
Isilwenn

Back to top Go down

These conflabbit, newfangled forums with their fancy intros...this old hag can't take it anymore! Young whippersnappers and their technologies... Empty Re: These conflabbit, newfangled forums with their fancy intros...this old hag can't take it anymore! Young whippersnappers and their technologies...

Post by Sodabucket Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:11 am

LOL! "Rabbits Suck."

you deserve a metal for having the best forum thread title ever.
Sodabucket
Sodabucket
Admin

https://aetheralguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

These conflabbit, newfangled forums with their fancy intros...this old hag can't take it anymore! Young whippersnappers and their technologies... Empty Re: These conflabbit, newfangled forums with their fancy intros...this old hag can't take it anymore! Young whippersnappers and their technologies...

Post by Isilwenn Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:18 pm

Why thank you kind sir! I expect my prize to be mailed to me by the end of the month.
Isilwenn
Isilwenn

Back to top Go down

Post by nymphey Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:53 pm

<mails a hug>
nymphey
nymphey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum