Æxiled Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a lil sumthin sumthing about your girl Nymphey

2 posters

Go down

a lil sumthin sumthing about your girl Nymphey Empty a lil sumthin sumthing about your girl Nymphey

Post by nymphey Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:34 pm

So i've been playing world of warcraft since the dawn of friggin time. i started vanilla when i was 15 and have been hooked on and off since ;D i love the graphics, the voices, the consistent effort to build and make better of the game.Sadly, the lore or story of the game wasnt what made me interested, it was the way how everything moved and swayed as i moved my character. Just like real life. I am now 25 and still  happily obsessed about this game! I am no noob but nor am i an elitest. I know how to properly tank or heal but prefer dps for now until i can build stronger gear and gain experiance in harder dungeons or raids (which seem to change and grow just as im about to switch specs) i have made a lot of friends throughout my years of playing warcraft and i love each and every one of them. I normally keep my real life on the hush hush because i dont like to mix the game with reality. i have done that all too often and most of the time it ends bad. Once i feel i can really open myself up to you guys in this nice guild i will speak more of who i am and what i do but for now, lets just call it a mystery........... Twisted Evil
nymphey
nymphey

Back to top Go down

a lil sumthin sumthing about your girl Nymphey Empty Re: a lil sumthin sumthing about your girl Nymphey

Post by Sodabucket Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:01 am

You are cool. Glad to have you... and your mystery.
Sodabucket
Sodabucket
Admin

https://aetheralguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

a lil sumthin sumthing about your girl Nymphey Empty Re: a lil sumthin sumthing about your girl Nymphey

Post by nymphey Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:17 pm

ty ^.^ ill be back tonight! my account expired a couple days ago but ill have it up by 11 pm the most Very Happy cant wait *feigns wow*
nymphey
nymphey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum